- Consulting with you and your designers at the onset of the project, troubleshooting any potential printing problems
- Offering advice on the most cost-effective paper, ink color, finishes, binding, etc.
- Determining which printers have the right equipment for your job
- Generating the job specs and getting bids from the printers
- Choosing the best qualified printer based on price, quality and delivery dependability
- Overseeing the proofing stage
- Handling press checks
- Keeping you apprised of any changes that may impact the cost
- Making sure the job is delivered on time and in a satisfactory manner
We have relationships with a variety of printers, both domestic and international: sheetfed (large and small format), open web, heatset web, silkscreen and board (packaging) printers.
Recommendations from clients on linkedin